D100 PRO: Professional PCM & DSD digital streaming audio transport system
SOUNDAWARE D100 PRO is a professional high-fidelity streaming music transport offering a very comprehensive range of high-performance digital interfaces and excellent user experience. There are USB3.0, SD, network capabilities input and RCA coaxial, BNC coaxial, AES, optical, IIS&master clock output interface. D100 PRO supports to be operated by IR controller and any UPnP/DLNA Apps.
D100 PRO is completely different from the traditional streaming music player design. Its architecture uses a patented technology to provide lossless HD music in the purest, and high-fidelity playback process.
Our leading technology architecture is a CPU has the extremely rich interfaces and excellent interactive experience, while there are special FPGA (ASIC) chip with low latency, high stability, customized features and isolated power supply which can make the audio process more precise.
The benefits of this architecture are as follows:
1) It works like the traditional CPU player which has rich peripheral interfaces and powerful control capabilities to support a variety of external storage devices, including network storage, SD, HDD . It also supports infrared remote control and UPnP / DLNA to provide users with perfect experience.
2) FPGA (Audio DSP) is responsible for handing of music data and clock. Isolated and fine power supply, low latency (<10ns), strong stability (1 PS), fully meet the most demanding audio processing, and perfectly support 32bit 384khz audio processing.
3) FPGA (Audio DSP) uses a FIFO (First In First Out) super high-speed asynchronous buffering technology, coupled with the high-speed near-real-time CPU processing interface. Jitter caused by the peripheral interfaces can be completely isolated so that any interface can reach the same good playback effect.
4) Dual low-noise, low-jitter clock input, based on the original clock driver decoding for 44.1K, 48K octave audio frequency, are to provide the most accurate and most direct decoding process.
5) The direct synthesis drive technology of SPDIF clock and data, to eliminate the jitter caused by secondary process during IIS to SPDIF.
6) Powerful dual-chip processing capabilities and master all the technical details of the underlying. Perfectly support for industry common music formats. Excellent handling experience, and rich interfaces.
Note: D100 PRO does not include SATA, Wi-Fi, while only supports 32bit, 192 kHz.
D100 PRO is SOUNDAWARE’s second generation product, based on the same architecture of A100 digital output section, for up to a year of R & D investment. Relative to the acclaimed A100 digital output section,D100 PRO has comprehensive and grades improved not only on the sound quality, but also on the whole aspects of the product. This is definitely a comprehensive upgrade, such as redesigned firmware, improved IR controller, UPnP/DLNA support, the interface materials upgrade, and so on.