This module is mainly used for digital high-fidelity music playback. It supports for common input interfaces and in-depth secondary software development.
SOUNDAWARE has independent intellectual property rights for the digital music playback chip. We use the ultra-low phase noise dual-crystal oscillators from Japan.
This module supports various 24bit 192KHz stereo music playback, and can be extended to 32bit 384KHz.
Ultra-low phase noise, ultra-low jitter SPDIF output and IIS with master clock output.
This module supports high-speed SD, USB2.0 high-speed HOST, SATA and 100M network interface.
This module supports a fully controllable secondary development environment based on common OS. We provide complete drives and their sample codes.
This module supports for common LCD screen size (800*400).
We provide module schematics to facilitate the secondary design and development. Interfaces and size can be customized.
1) Avoid the disadvantages of poor quality CD read (the reason may be CD media, bald quality problems or mechanical jitter).
2) Play music-source from SD,USB,and network stream.
3) Very rich control modes including IR, buttons, network.
4) Support almost all major digital music types including WAV, FLAC, APE, ISO,DFF,DSF,CUE sheet and so on.
5) The playback effect fully meets or is beyond CD and the module avoids some defects of CD such like CD-savings and unstable CD-reading.
6) The whole processing is high stability such as up to 1ps for digital processing and about 10ns internal delay. The usage of asynchronous buffering technology ensures the entire digtital decoding very stable and no drop, error code.
7) The entire module is designed to provide sophisticated multi-channel power supply and ground isolation, which not only reduces the interference on the machine from peripherals, but also provides a variety of precise, low phase noise power. ultra-low phase noise dual-crystal oscillators from Japan ensure ultra-low phase noise, ultra-low jitter digital output.
8) SOUNDAWARE provides schematics of the module. This module supports secondary hardware design to meet different requirements.
1) Vehicle master tape player.
2) Active speaker playback.
3) Master tape playback system.
4) Network master music playback system.
5) Other devices which need high-rate high-fidelity music playback.