Based on our independent intellectual property rights for digital music playback chip solution, this chip provides such high-grade CD-like digital output specifically for master tape and lossless music playback.
1) Support general CPU interface and provide the appropriate OS drivers.
2) Double crystal oscillator input. The clock is 22.5792MHz or 24.576MHz. Adjustable input crystal oscillator frequency.
3) Support various 32bit 192KHz stereo master music (can be extended to maximal 383KHz), support DSD&PCM formart.
4) Multi-way power supply design to provide different voltages for different outputs.
5) Support SPDIF input. Provide asynchronous sampling, buffering and generation technology. Provide jitter removal, shaping, data buffering, re-synthesis based on local clock (expansion interface) for SPDIF signal.
6) 24bit 192KHz ultra-low jitter SPDIF output; IIS with master clock output.
1)Its internals are entirely low phase noise, low latency, and high stability. Digital output delay is controlled within 10ns, and processing stability can be as low as 1ps.
2) Internal processing is driven directly by external double crystal oscillators, and is directly connected to the IIS master clock which ensures input clock consistent with output clock.
3) Asynchronous buffering, de-noising and jitter removal ensure the continuity and stability of the data.
4) Support 32bit 384KHz stereo digital music. For different sampling rates of music, direct output clock makes sure any type of music has absolutely precise corresponding external crystal oscillators to make synthesis of SPDIF as well as IIS. External crystal oscillator output is selected as the global master clock output, ensuring the unity of the global clock. Thus external input oscillator performance is played to the maximum extent, also ensure the absolute precision and stability of digital output.
5) Simple interfaces are designed to facilitate docking with common CPU.
6) IIS and SPDIF output with the global master clock (AES output will be supported later). Support SPDIF input (AES will be supported in the follow-up). Provide asynchronous sampling, buffering and generation technology. Provide jitter removal, shaping, data buffering, re-synthesis based on local clock (expansion interface) for SPDIF signal.
7) Based on our core technique, there is no popping or dropping when song switching.
8) Follow-up will have a lower-power version, which can be used for mobile master music playback.
Home desktop player, embedded player (active speaker, webcasting, mobile playing), sound card, etc.